[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues and malwares - vtiger market place extension

Pabiszczak, Błażej b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl
Wed Apr 29 08:19:22 GMT 2015

Hi

@Conrado & @Magi:

I don’t quite understand what is the connection between an encryption and
the problems with vtDebug. The encryption used by the authors of this
module uses a standard PHP library {I suppose so} and it has nothing in
common with what is offered by Vtiger – encryption from the operating
system level. Applied encryption is reversible, no checksums are necessary,
there is no need to send an unencrypted version of the module because the
code is public, at most we have to click one more time. Such encryption was
available earlier and was used by PDFMaker but I have no idea why because
it doesn’t protect from anything.

I suppose that no one uses the system encryption offered by Vtiger and no
one will use it for the next few months. What is even more interesting,
you’re talking about things that are secondary instead of focusing on what
it vital for the development of the system.

Z poważaniem / Regards
Błażej Pabiszczak
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at opensaas.pl