[Vtigercrm-developers] Event Handler for Users Module

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Wed Apr 29 00:38:09 GMT 2015

Hi Uma

When installing my module I run the following piece of code…

        $em = new VTEventsManager($adb);
        $em->registerHandler('vtiger.entity.aftersave', MODULEPATH . 'eventhandlers/FOEvent.php', 'FOEvent', "moduleName in ['Accounts','Contacts','Users']");

This event handler  is correctly triggered for both Accounts and Contacts but ignored for User events
This is in vtiger 6.2

Chris