[Vtigercrm-developers] Managing Instalments on Quotes/Invoices/Sales Order

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 06:40:54 GMT 2015

If I understand you I'd create a Payments or Installments module and
relate it to the relevant Quotes/Sales orders and Invoices.

You can then write Event Handlers, Scheduled jobs or Workflows to
calculate the balance due, next payment date,  even create the necessary
number of payment records on record creation...

Al