[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues and malwares - vtiger market place extension

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Sat Apr 25 08:56:56 GMT 2015

Hi Sutharsan,

vtDebug adds no script permanently. It merely provides an easy way to
toggle debug options on and off.

The latest version on the marketplace also features a Remove Module
feature, which resets all settings off and removes itself along with all
vtDebug folders in modules and layouts.

Kindly contact me if you still have problems, and we would be glad to help
out without any costs.

S.T.Prasad

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 2:14 PM, Sutharsan Jeganathan <ajstharsan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am not sure whether there were ongoing discussions  and/or actions on
> this. I found few extensions published through vtiger market place are
> malfunctioning with bugs. Example
>
> 1) One of my client purchased Labels 4 you (its4you) - When editing it
> seems replacing language files from quote (') to double quote("), this
> breaks the entire crm because of an error under language/Helpdesk.php.
>
> 2) vtdebug - It permanently adss a debug script under Smarty debug.tpl and
> I was unable to remove it even by uninstalling extension.
>
> Anyway I believe the purchaser / users of extension through vtiger market
> place should be provided with a minimum assurance of bug free functionality.
>

> Thanks
> Sutharsan Jeganathan

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad