[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues and malwares - vtiger market place extension

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 08:44:10 GMT 2015

Hi

I am not sure whether there were ongoing discussions  and/or actions on
this. I found few extensions published through vtiger market place are
malfunctioning with bugs. Example

1) One of my client purchased Labels 4 you (its4you) - When editing it
seems replacing language files from quote (') to double quote("), this
breaks the entire crm because of an error under language/Helpdesk.php.

2) vtdebug - It permanently adss a debug script under Smarty debug.tpl and
I was unable to remove it even by uninstalling extension.

Anyway I believe the purchaser / users of extension through vtiger market
place should be provided with a minimum assurance of bug free functionality.

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan