[Vtigercrm-developers] Bug in Scheduled Reports Windows

Pablo Mazza pablo.mazza at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:31:28 GMT 2015

Hello,

I found a bug that is causing the function writeReportToCSVFile($fileName)
to crash when trying to create the temporary file for the scheduled report.

The filename used has invalid (:) characters for the Windows filesystem and
therefore fopen(+w) fails.

The problem lies in the function Sendmail() in ScheduledReports.php where
the name of the file is generated, appending the timestamp to the report
name in this format:

$currentTime = date('Y-m-d:H:i:s');

This can be easily fixed by changing the : for other character like this:

$currentTime = date('Y-m-d.H.i.s');

I tested the fix and works well now.

Let me know if you want me to report it on track.vtiger.com

Thank you
PM