[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar Performance?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:18:10 GMT 2015

I started to investigate some rather sluggish performance when trying to
get a list view in the Calendar (VT62).

As an admin user the query is well optimised and tables are indexed but
on a database with > 1.5m activities it still takes an age to load...

However, as a non-admin user the query gets a bit ridiculous:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/10856534/

Has anyone done any optimisations on the Calendar yet? My customer want
the ListView as their default entry point but right now that's not going
to happen...

Cheers