[Vtigercrm-developers] Help on Related List

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Apr 19 22:37:10 GMT 2015

layout: layouts/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/DetailViewPostProcess.tpl
then you can likely adjust getDetailViewRelatedLinks() inside of
./modules/Vtiger/models/DetailView.php to find the count and pass it
through to the template.

Should be relatively easy to do and you could even chuck in a config
switch and submit it to the project.

This was just a two minute look after seeing the question here, I may be
missing some better way to do it, but this is at least one way you
should be able to achieve what you want.

Good luck

On 19/04/15 21:59, Simone Travaglini wrote:
> +1

> <chrissc.humbert at gmail.com <mailto:chrissc.humbert at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Anyone...a tip to guide me in the right direction?
>
>     Thanks a lot
>

>     On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Christophe Humbert
>     <chrissc.humbert at gmail.com <mailto:chrissc.humbert at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Hello Alan
>
>         Yes it is present on on-demand version and for me it should
>         not be too complicated...once you know where to look at..
>
>         and it is clearly a nice plus..
>

>         On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 10:42 AM, Alan Lord
>         <alanslists at gmail.com <mailto:alanslists at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>             On 17/04/15 09:34, Christophe Humbert wrote:
>
>                 Hello
>
>                 On community Edition, I would like to add in the right
>                 panel where you
>                 have all related modules the number of records for
>                 each modules....
>

>             I have been asking for that for *years*...
>
>             The developers seemed a bit reticent about doing it for
>             performance reasons but I noted (I think) that it is
>             possible in the On Demand version.
>
>             Al

>             http://www.vtiger.com/

>     http://www.vtiger.com/
>

> --
> Simone Travaglini
> 328 5499846
> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>

> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
> necessario!

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
richard at tw.co.nz