[Vtigercrm-developers] action links in new tab?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Sun Apr 19 22:26:42 GMT 2015

I had to hack layouts/vlayouts/modules/Vtiger/DetailViewHeader.tpl in
order to change the target when the link title was prefixed with a
certain string. Nice to see this solution also works, though as I hate
having the domain in here (links are created by module installation),
I'd love to see the next version make a more uniform solution available
for this.

On 16/04/15 01:27, Matteo Baranzoni wrote:
> It works, thanks!

> <mailto:alanslists at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Ah ha... This works for me in Firefox...
>
>         'linkurl' =>
>         'javascript:window.open("http://myspecialdomain.com/dp2/dev/index.php?record='
>         . $recordModel->getId() . '");this.preventDefault();',
>

>     I would appreciate anyone else confirming if this works for them
>     or not.
>

>     Cheers
>
>     Al

>     http://www.vtiger.com/