[Vtigercrm-developers] 回复: Sorry! Attempt to access restricted file.

元亨利贞 1250572980 at qq.com
Wed Apr 15 15:12:44 GMT 2015

1) Yes,I copy the data from 5.4 to 6.2 directly in database,tables by tables.Because I use the migrate program from website,it can not completely finished,has many problems.
2)I find the new user have no problem,only my old users have this problem;and in detailview single field edit also no problems;
3)only in  editview,check the save button,have this problem。