[Vtigercrm-developers] Issues on Popup Pricebook

Christophe Humbert chrissc.humbert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:25:20 GMT 2015

Hello

I have noticed that when creating a quotes and I need to select a pricebook
that if my pricebook is on the first page in the pop-up window then it is
working and the price is well pass to the field in the quote but if i
select a pricebook on page 2 or 3 or ...I have got A NaN in the pricebook
field on the quote.

After looking at the souce code of the popup page I have seen that on the
first page the data-url= is present on each line of pricebook but when on
page 2 or 3 this info is not present so there maybe an issue in the
PopupEntries.tpl where $GETURL is somehow empty when not on first page...

Thanks for any tip to correct this
Kind Regards

Christophe Humbert
*IT Program Manager*