[Vtigercrm-developers] 回复: 回复: Why display one 1 page

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Apr 7 20:32:40 GMT 2015

This is not a large data set and the migration script should be able to
handle it. My migration also resulted in a blank page for some time, I
found that it was caused by my system having a column which vtiger did
not expect. I would suggest that you log the sql errors during migration
you will likely find a similar issue.

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
richard at tw.co.nz