[Vtigercrm-developers] User-related pages are blank!

masood ma at gtt-technologies.de
Thu Apr 2 13:19:05 GMT 2015

WOW! That worked!!! Unbelievable!

Thank you so much Gourav. It was absolutely intelligent and tricky solution.
Can I ask you how could you recognize it? I would have never thought that
it's related to time settings! Among hundreds of tables, fields and rows,
how did you get it?!

Actually I found four number of rows for "LBL_CALENDAR_SETTINGS". They have
same values except in column "sequence". So I didn't delete and just picked
the blockid of the first row.

Have a nice day!