[Vtigercrm-developers] big problem: CRM starts send email from workflow not triggered

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:31:06 GMT 2015

Hello,
don't know why an installation of a my customers starts to send email that
user get when a contact of his property have activated portal. But no
contact have activated portal in this CRM! I blocked it changing smtp
detail, but I think are in queue other 2500 email... how I can delete this
queue in DB?

the message was:
An Contact has been assigned to you on vtigerCRM
Details of Contact are :

Contact Id:*CON5824*
LastName:*XXXX*
FirstName:*XXXX*
Lead Source:
Department:

And *CustomerPortal Login Details* is sent to the EmailID :XXXXX at gmail.com

Thank You
Admin

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!