[Vtigercrm-developers] Support for later versions of MySQL?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 16:02:32 GMT 2014

Hi Alan,

I tested with MySQL 5.6 and MySQL 5.7 as well.
It worked without issues, but one of my Linux server (CentOS, C-panel,
MySQL 5.6.17) give strange behavior. It was reported to the list last
time 09.22.

*Using the SVN 14295 this issue was partly resolved in this server.*
Now, the most of tables are InnoDB, only some of tables are MyISAM. For
example the all tables where the table name end with *_seq* are MyISAM
and few others e.g. *vtiger_asteriskincomingevents* also MyISAM.

My note was that time:  It indicates there is some *uncertainty *and the
SQL table install depended in this case from some environment variables.

The other server instance with MySQL 5.6.17 as well, give normal InnoDB
tables after install.
The default engine in both of servers were InnoDB.

Regards:
István