[Vtigercrm-developers] 2 Problems during Update from 6.0 to 6.1

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Sep 30 10:17:16 GMT 2014

Hy Prasad,

Yes.
If you say it, the both system, are originally 5.4 systems and run as 6.0
during a short time. (3-6 months)
I check vtiger_version from backup and see, not the upgrade to 6.1 was the
problem.

During the 6.0 runtime vtiger_version contain
1,'5.4.0','5.4.0'
After the Upgrade (now)
1,'5.4.0','6.1.0'

(The same in both systems)
Probably one of the Database Migration Queries wasn't run correctly during
migration. I hope nothing else was defect.

Thanks Prasad for your hint to check vtiger_version.

Stefan

----
*Freelancer at Webdevelopment*

Web: http://www.stefanwarnat.de