[Vtigercrm-developers] 2 Problems during Update from 6.0 to 6.1

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Sep 30 07:24:13 GMT 2014

Hy,

I sometimes get two problems if I update a system from 6.0 to 6.1.

The first one will thrown more often and I get also reports from clients,
which don't manipulate the system, like I do. (sometimes ;) )

 - The Upgrade create a second *aftersave* event for "
*Vtiger_RecordLabelUpdater_Handler*"
This effect creates a Deadlock after every save.
The effect will be two exactly equals rows in *vtiger_eventhandlers *table.
To remove one will fix the problem. I don't know why this happen, because
you normally check if an event already existing.

The second one I see two times now(On completely vanilla systems), the
upgrade creates lot's of fields a second time.
This looks like this:

[image: Inline image 1]

The problem is, this will crash the *insertIntoEntityTable *function.
Again: I don't know why this happen. but there are around 40 fields, which
are duplicated during Upgrade to 6.1

Any other users which such a problem?

Stefan