[Vtigercrm-developers] extension's license

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 26 09:22:58 GMT 2014

At Marketplace, for now you can add link to license or text in the
extension description. (We will add this to our roadmap).

CRM Extension Store shows the license details as specified in the
manifest.xml

It is good to keep both in sync.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog