[Vtigercrm-developers] v6.1 relatedlists

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Sep 24 21:53:50 GMT 2014

Thanks Rishab

I am now using this and when I choose add from the related modules list
I can create a new entity in my custom module which shows in this
related list.

However when I create a new entity in my custom module with a uitype 10
field selected, the entity is not shown in the related list of the
related module.

Do I need to do something special inside of my modules save_module
function? I realise I can sort this with an entry inside
vtiger_crmentityrel however hoped that there will be some vtlib function
handling this.

TIA

richard at tw.co.nz
www.technologywise.co.nz