[Vtigercrm-developers] VT61 Products Module showRelatedList in Detail.php

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Sep 23 16:59:17 GMT 2014

Hy,

Today I get the Report one of my modules don't work properly in Products
module.
My Module create a RelatedList and implement a InRelation Class. All is
fine in every module.

But the Products module implement it's own *showRelatedList *function and
they look like the old 5.4 showRelatedList Function. Not like the new
behaviour with the InRelation Class.

Do you want this behaviour or did you miss to remove this function?
How could I integrate a module in the relatedLists of Products without
being an entity module?

I don't found any solution for this. Why the Products module needs a
different handling?

Thanks!

Stefan