[Vtigercrm-developers] extension store

Zebra Hosting support at zebrahosting.eu
Tue Sep 23 10:58:47 GMT 2014

We are also planning modules for the extension store but still working on it, first one will be JoomBridge, connecting (multiple) Joomla websites / users with vTiger contacts with two way sync. We use it for our customer service to reset passwords and user levels from within vTiger for Joomla website where the shop and content lives.
Probably extended with Hikashop and Acymaling modules to also see that data in vTiger. (The extended NAW data from Hikashop is than merged in the user contacts).

JoomBridge is running fine for a while with websites that contain more than 1000 users. We had to wait for a final vTiger because things kept changing till the last version. Guess that counts for more people.

The extension store could be a succes if prices are a but in line with 'reasonable' levels. Overpricing will make it fail. (But that's another difficult discussion)

Bastiaan Houtkooper
Zebra Hosting