[Vtigercrm-developers] assigned to filtering in list view - not working?

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Sep 23 02:53:55 GMT 2014

And another update, this is now working fine after I manually added the
field vtiger_roles.allowassignedrecordsto and then edited each of the
roles in our setup.

Did I miss a patch somewhere when this database column was added prior
to the 6/6.1 releases, or is this a failure in the migration
process/migration process ending before completion?

I can still not edit/create users and would love some advice as to
wether I may again be missing a database column.

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ