[Vtigercrm-developers] does/should module.enabled event fire on install of a module?

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon Sep 22 08:30:23 GMT 2014

I think that when I install a module, the module.enabled event doesn't
occur. Should it? I think that it would be appropriate to call the
enabled event after the postinstall, so that anything that should be
done when enabling the module happens. Of course I can just make it
happen in the postinstall too. Same goes for module.disabled and
preuninstall, shouldn't that call the module.disabled stuff first?

Alan.

--
Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk