[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer portal can not connect to server_Authorization Required

masood ma at gtt-technologies.de
Fri Sep 19 10:12:07 GMT 2014

When Customer portal connects to the server, this authorization problem
occurs. The complete error is pasted here:  http://pastebin.com/iNLUP390
<http://pastebin.com/iNLUP390>

The vtigerCRM server has been protected by Apache authentication and
authorization via LDAP. Therefore, vtiger customer portal needs to be
somehow authenticated on the server, when it attempts to connect it. It
seems the username and password for authentication should be somewhere in
PHP files inserted.
Thus, we need to know how to connect vtiger client to vtiger server
protected by Apache authentication.

Someone suggested to insert the username and password of the server into the
nusoap.php file, but I don't know how to modify it. Here is my nusoap.php
file:  http://pastebin.com/kpWPAkq7 <http://pastebin.com/kpWPAkq7>
Any help would be appreciated.