[Vtigercrm-developers] Round Robin

Rishab K rishab.k at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 19 05:38:31 GMT 2014

Round Robin is a Operating System concept which is used in case process
scheduling and network schedulers.
In this every task is given a Time-slice to complete,if a process is
interrupted by any I/O operation or fails to complete within given
time-slice then it has to wait in Queue with other processes and get
executed once other processes before it in the Queue finish executing.

Regards,
Rishab