[Vtigercrm-developers] Upgrade from 6.0.0 to 6.1.0 and no Extension Store? [Resolved]

Michael Lockwood michael at lockwood.us.com
Wed Sep 17 20:31:44 GMT 2014

Would this also be related to, or the issue of why I am getting this error
on the home page?

*Warning*: curl_setopt() [function.curl-setopt
<https://www.telexdealer.com/crm/function.curl-setopt>]:
CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when safe_mode is enabled or an
open_basedir is set in

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Alan Lord (News) <alanslists at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 17/09/14 18:06, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
>
>  Everything looks fine but when I go to the Extension Store the page
>> stops loading and I get no visibility of modules in the Store and the
>> menus stop as described before...
>>

>> Any ideas/suggestions?
>>

> Fixed. Think it was because we didn't have curl installed.
>
> Alan
>

> --
> Libertus Solutions
> http://www.libertus.co.uk