[Vtigercrm-developers] Connection between different modules - UI type

masood ma at gtt-technologies.de
Wed Sep 17 14:28:13 GMT 2014

Could you explain in a simple way how to create a connection between
different modules?

Situation is the following:
Our foreign customers are supervised by agents. For these customers we’d
like to have an extra field “agent” under organization, which refers/links
to the agent (who is also existing in the crm)
We can build a field and enter the name of the agent there, but without a
link to the person/or company of the agent, it’s just text.Can you give
instructions on how to do that with ui type?
Thanks for advice!