[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.1.0 GA Release

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Sep 17 12:14:38 GMT 2014

Thank you for the overwhelming response on the 6.1.0 GA release.
We did attempt to respond / review most of the feedback and added issues to
tracker.

Following are few immediate issues rolled as hot-fix on 6.1.0
(patch_version=20140917):
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8240
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8241
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8244
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/8245

Changeset: [14287:14275]
<http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/log/vtigercrm/branches/6.1.0?rev=14287&stop_rev=14275>

NOTE: We re-packaged the builds (vtigercrm-600-610-patch.zip,
vtigercrm6.1.0.tar.gz and vtigercrm6.1.0.exe) as well.

We will continue to review the reported issues on trac.vtiger.com and soon
start on the next milestone.

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/vtiger/226866697333578?sk=wall> *I* Blog
<https://blogs.vtiger.com/>* I* Wiki