[Vtigercrm-developers] Do we use the table vtiger_version in 6.1.0 GA?

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:02:24 GMT 2014

Thank you Prasad the screenshoots.

The red sign 6.0.0 ==> 6.1.0 Database change -- Starts.
was in my screen, but after it immediate the vtiger Home page was shown.

The database change END and the messages between Start and End did not
appear in my screen.

So it looks like it is a*half made *migration.

I will investigate it further.

Regards:
István