[Vtigercrm-developers] Chromium <> vt6.1

SIAM Translations info at siam-translations.com
Wed Sep 17 02:13:01 GMT 2014

Demo working fine. Should be something here. Will look around and report if
worth publicity.

Regards
Amdrew

Siam Translations LLP
www.siam-translations.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended for
[Recipient]. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a
result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a
hard-copy version.