[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.1.0 GA Release

Bandile Nodada bnodada at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 10:41:29 GMT 2014

Thank you very much, let me download and play with it. Thanks again Prasad
and the rest of the vTiger team.

Kind Regards,
Nodada Bandile
0824711732

"Education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much
you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you do know and
what you don't."
--Anatole France