[Vtigercrm-developers] How to properly add links in Reports module ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 09:42:30 GMT 2014

Hi All,

Using vTiger 6.1 EA, I've added a new functionnality to Report's module in
order to allow users to convert a report to a campaign.

So, I've simply add a new link in public function  getDetailViewLinks
(modules/Reports/models/DetailView.php)  like this :

...then I've created a view in /modules/Reports/views/Report2Campaign.php to
do the job and, it works as expected.

Question : is there any better way to do the same without modifying system
core files ?