[Vtigercrm-developers] Preparation for 6.1.0

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:48:35 GMT 2014

Is there, or will there be, a page anywhere that describes the
features/benefits of vtiger 6.1.0?

I'd like to promote 6.1.0 to our existing customer base:

We have some on 6.0.0 (not many) but most are still on 5.4.0. There were
several key features missing from 6.0.0 which prevented us from
recommending migration but I think most are resolved in 6.1.0.

So I guess my main question is what are the new *must have* features in
6.1.0 that aren't in 5.4.0? (Apart from the Extension Store)?

Thanks