[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM Open Source – Security Patch for 5.4.0 and 6.0.0

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Sep 16 04:01:45 GMT 2014

Ian,

The patch enforces strict check on accessing resources of the CRM.
Before reaching the conclusions - let us review the setup and access
details.

Make sure your site_URL matches the way you access from browser. Mismatch
leads to"Illegal request" error

Regards,
Prasad

*Connect with us on: *Twitter <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> *I* Facebook