[Vtigercrm-developers] Feedback version 6.1

Rodrigo Souza rodrigo at hostplan.com.br
Tue Sep 16 00:30:59 GMT 2014

Different bugs.

I will list some errors found in version 6.1, and I wonder if you are also
experiencing these problems.

Project Module >> Summary does not show any information. In version 6.0 was
OK.
Calendar module >> There displayed my activities / tasks and does not show
the types of activities in the left menu. In version 6.0 was OK.
Accounts Module>> Add Widget does not work. In version 6.0 was OK.
Our Sites Module>> Does not add a new record

Lost features of version 5 >> permissions to access reports and graph Gandh

Features that could have the system >> Create / Edit new panels, a creator
of advanced reports and functionality as existing  in Excel - dynamic table.

Sorry to use Google Translate !!! :)

and I thank the attention of everyone

Atte,
*Rodrigo Souza de Oliveira*

*Consultor de TI*Hostplan Informática Ltda
Telefones: (21) 9-8153-5287
website: www.hostplan.com.br
e-mail/msn: rodrigo at hostplan.com.br