[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace: link tags in description

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 08:26:48 GMT 2014

On 15/09/14 08:53, Prasad wrote:
> Alan,
>
> Markdown syntax is supported in the listing description.
> Can you help me with a screenshot to understand.

How can I add target="_blank" to the <a href="..." > tags in Marketplace?

The idea is so that when a user is in the Extension Store and clicks on
a link in a modules' description it opens links in a new tab rather than
taking them away from the vtiger CRM. (Esp. good for things like Youtube
videos etc...)