[Vtigercrm-developers] fallback Translation fot extensions to en_us

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Fri Sep 12 06:53:24 GMT 2014

Hy,

I'm not sure if this was a topic before this time, but I didn't found
anything.
I have recognize a problem in 6.0 an 6.1 ea:

One Customer use my module with a custom translation (japanese).
At the moment I only create language files for german and englishm which
was ok in 5.4, because there was a fallback to english in any case.

Now the vtiger didn't load a translation if there is no file and I have to
create every languagefile manually.

Will there be a default fallback I have to configure in my module?

If not, I think it will be a good idea to always open the en_us as last
option.
It the moment the last fallback will be the configured default language,
which is also japanese in my current case.

Stefan