[Vtigercrm-developers] Examples of extending Vtiger_BaseValidator_Js

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:21:08 GMT 2014

I'd like to understand how to correctly emulate or extend the
Vtiger_Base_Validator classes within my module so as to make use of as
much common functionality as possible...

I have two fields in a Settings screen that I would like to apply a
custom validation rule to (basically to test if it is a valid
Latitude,Longitude coordinate pair).

I have the regex for my test, but am finding it hard to work out the
right syntax to enter in the fields to trigger the validation and how to
address my LatLngValidator.js class and where it should reside?

Thanks

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk