[Vtigercrm-developers] Extension Store Broken in Firefox & Chrome on Linux.

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Sep 2 20:51:58 GMT 2014

Just wanted to mention that I used the early testing link Prasad sent
out for a test install (only 6.1 I have up currently) and a login window
is popping up for me in firefox and chrome. I am running ubuntu 14.04.

Not sure if this is of any help due to the version differences.

On 03/09/14 03:04, Alan Lord wrote:
> I've just done an install from the very latest 6.1.0 branch. revision
> 14253.
>
> The issue about connecting to the Extension store still remains as below.
>
> Clicking the "Login to Marketplace" does nothing. This happens in both
> Chrome and Firefox on my Ubuntu desktop. (This is brand new database
> so no Marketplace user is yet configured)
>
> I also fired up a Windows 7 Virtual Machine on my desktop and tried
> using Internet Explorer 11 - same issue.
>
> HTH
>
> Al
>

> On 28/08/14 09:58, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
>> I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop with Firefox 31 and Chromium Version
>> 36.0.1985.125 Ubuntu 14.04 (283153).
>>
>> After a fresh install of the most recent commit I can navigate to the
>> Extension Store from the CRM Settings screen but clicking the "Login to
>> Marketplace" button does nothing.
>>
>> Also, none of the far right top menu options do anything when you click
>> them (User, CRM Settings, Feedback or Paintbrush), nor does the "More"
>> menu. There are no drop down options displayed nor are you taken
>> anywhere when clicking on them... The standard Module menus do work
>> however.
>>
>> Once navigated away from the Extension page the right side menus work
>> again.
>>
>> There are no errors shown in the Javascript consoles of either browser.
>>
>> HTH
>>
>> Al

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ