[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger 6.1 | Field validator

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Sep 1 10:26:09 GMT 2014

Hi,

If we want to initialize any field for custom validation then we need to do
changes in field.php (modules/Vtiger/models) getValidator() api. Where you
want to map field-name of field to custom validator. You can check
available validators in FieldValidator.js file. Right now we Positive
validator which accepts equal to or greater than zero.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 7:12 PM, Salim <salimcmd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>      I have created a new field in Accounts Module, using vTlib With
> UiType = *7* and TypeOfDate eq *'N~M~GE~1'*. I can see that its Mandatory
> and i can only enter Number in it,  But it allows *0*
>     I wanted a Field with number and it only accept values greater than
> or equal to one. Is there anyway that i can do  this without writing custom
> validator.
>
> Thanks
> --
> Salim