[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Sep 1 07:38:55 GMT 2014

Sorry but I don't understand: what is wrong with the coreBOSCP project?

- it is open source
- has been available for almos a year now (and even more to some)
- it is based on Yii framework
- it attacks vtiger CRM via REST so it should work on almos all versions
(once a few enhancements that are available are installed)
- it has a clear separation of MVC and is theme based (as can be seen in
one of our presentation videos where I show one of our customized themes
for a client)

Where is the collaboration/cooperation?

Un saludo
Joe