[Vtigercrm-developers] Code hardcoded? function __vtlib_get_modulevar_value();

PlaymaN Tepes sshhocckk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:21:55 GMT 2014

Hi,

I was trying to find a solution for a bug with related lists and I
discovered the function __vtlib_get_modulevar_value in
include/utils/VtlibUtils.php

https://github.com/vtiger-crm/vtigercrm/blob/master/include/utils/VtlibUtils.php

My question is if there is some reason this code is hardcoded in this
function instead being in Accounts.php, Contacts.php etc.

And last question, if I have a custom module using for example
related_tables. Should I put this into MyCustomModule.php or inside this
function in VtlibUtils.php?

Thanks, I just want to adapt to vTiger as much as possible.