[Vtigercrm-developers] unable to add user (a migration report)

Sparker sparker at maxxservers.net
Thu Nov 20 16:51:00 GMT 2014

Hello,

I have checked permissions and viewed the DB for dups.
I still am unable to add or edit a user. - The page shows blank.

I am running on Windows Server 2008 R2
Migrated from 5.4 > 6.0 > 6.1

This has been quite a struggle to resolve and I am not seeing any definitive
resolutions anywhere online. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Sparker