[Vtigercrm-developers] unknown user appeared in vtiger

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 08:27:03 GMT 2014

Oh wow!

I had a customer contact us the other day saying all their events had
disappeared from their Shared Calendar...

It was because there was a blank user created somehow... No Username, no
email...

I didn't have any idea how they managed to create one!

Deleting this blank user fixed the Shared Calendar problem.

Al