[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflows not being triggered

Hamono, Chris (DPC) Chris.Hamono at sa.gov.au
Wed Nov 19 00:51:34 GMT 2014

Thanks for the response

No I don’t use that event, the workflow is…

Module = “invoice”
Event = “everytime record is saved”
Condition = “status” has changed to “paid”
Task= send email

Using “Until the first time the condition is true” is the opposite of what we need. It would send an email every time the record is saved.

Chris