[Vtigercrm-developers] Problem with Revise API in 6.1 ?

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:40:46 GMT 2014

Hi,

I'm using vTiger 6.1 with the following code for a custom workflow, I've
used API documentation from here :
https://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/server-apis.html

It doesn't work at all and gave me a browser error after a while (around 2
or 3 minutes) : ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

However, using vtws_retrieve API works well with almost the same base code,
debug output file is properly filled with entity data's :

The same script was OK with vTiger 6.0, is there any change for vtws_revise
in 6.1 ?
Do I need to include other file to make revise API working ?