[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts Duplicated

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:46:23 GMT 2014

In fact our module do exacty that:
when insert new contact /lead check on contact /lead if existing.
In our case prevent to create new record if existing (check on
firstname+secondname or phone or email or VAT).
Ideal situation is the possiblity to decide if activate this function and
choose on wich field do this check. Good idea for 6.2 i think!