[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts Duplicated

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 15:24:00 GMT 2014

We all are correct and have different needs or ideas but i still think
that as a basic operation of web app’s like vtiger is mandatory to inform and ask if you wold like to replace contact or duplicate the contact. Just simple as it is.
After that would be important as you say to have the option to configure various options.

Best Regards.
Manuel