[Vtigercrm-developers] Contacts Duplicated

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:01:18 GMT 2014

Don’t agree again Alan

This doesn´t break any of *your* models that you use to insert contacts by checking or not.
What’s the problem by telling you that email already exist?

I think i have a solution and it´s impossible to conflict with else’s necessities:

You are talking about companys, so i imagine you associate the contact to one company, im correct?
So, if the contact is company related, don’t need to check, but if you don’t associate to any company, makes sense to tell you that email and or phone already exist

Manuel