[Vtigercrm-developers] How to use app.notifyPostAjaxReady()?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:11:46 GMT 2014

I have a situation where I need to re-register a custom event handler on
a relatedList in a Detail View.

I'm almost there but right now I am using a bit of code like this in my
registerEvents() function:

>// Listen for ajaxComplete and re-register our eventHandler
>	jQuery( document ).ajaxComplete(function( event, xhr, settings ) {
>	    if(xhr.responseText.indexOf('<div class="relatedContainer">') == 0) {
>	        thisInstance.registerEventforUpdateQty();
>           }
>       });

I notice there is this app.notifyPostAjaxReady() function and wonder if
this would help me instead of the above? But it isn't very clear how to
make use of it.

Thanks

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk